We are back, and we are very excited to be opening the farm gates again.. but firstly, we would like to thank you for all your wonderful support over the past few months! It has been a very challenging time on the fam, but your messages, online orders and enthusiasm to return to the farm have all been very gratefully received.
The Hop Shop will be reopening on Friday 19th June… but not as you know it…
If you have visited us before, you will know that our Farm Shop – The Hop Shop – is located in a converted farm building which is long and narrow, so, in order to safely re-open and ensure social distancing, and visitor safety, we have brought the farm shop outside to you! Castle Farm has turned into a one-way system, entered off the A225 (only) and exiting onto Redmans Lane.
We will be offering a curated selection of our own farm produce, local seasonal fruits, beautiful gifts, decorations and of course our glorious Lavender products.
Downloadable shopping lists with our menu of products are available through this link. The handy tick box shopping list, can be printed off at home, and you can make a note of any specific products you don’t want to forget when you visit the farm.
– Enjoy the view of the Lavender fields as you carefully enter our drive from the A225.
– You will be directed into our meadow paddock where you can place and pay for your order, card payment only please. Then progress towards the packhouse where your order will be brought to your car by one of the Castle Farm Team.
– Once you have collected your order, drive past our picturesque water meadows and on past the river and over the bridge out of the farm onto Redmans Lane.
– Sorry, but everyone needs to stay in their car – no pedestrians are permitted within the area of the farm buildings and no customer toilets are available.
– Please bear with us as it may take a while for us to collate your order in the early stages as our team get used to a new socially distanced system. Hopefully Castle Farm will be the prettiest drive thru you have every experienced!
June: Wednesday to Sunday 10am – 4.30pm. We will be closed Mondays & Tuesdays.
July: Additional opening hours to be confirmed. Please check the website before your visit.
Order your Christmas table show stoppers - Turkey, Beef, Gammon, Pheasant, Chicken - through Castle Farm, to guarantee traceability, highest quality welfare standards and exceptional taste!