Delivery & Shipping Information
Our friendly Mail Order Team are contactable on weekdays 9am - 5pm (excluding Bank Holidays).
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £30**
**Excludes any dried flowers, fresh or dried hop bines, hop plants, hampers, hop twine, events or vouchers.
Castle Farm delivers nationwide across the UK mainland usually despatched within 3 working days of the order being received. Delivery charges vary according to different product categories and upgrades or timed deliveries can be requested (see below). Additional charges may apply for highlands and Islands.
European and International delivery is available on certain items and charges are individually calculated (see below.)
We are a small family company and take great pride in our products and the individual service we provide to our customers. We will always strive to despatch your order as quickly as possible but if you have a request for a specific delivery date or time, please ask and we will do our best to help.
Delivery Services for the UK
Due to the variety of weights and sizes of our products, delivery charges are split into a number of categories:
- Essential oils, culinary essences, flower heads, toiletries, food and gifts: Delivery is charged at £4.50 per order, (delivery is free if the items are ordered in combination with dried flowers or dried hop bines). Orders are generally despatched within 3 working days of receipt of order and are delivered by Royal Mail. Orders of over £30 made up of products in this category are delivered free of charge! Please see our terms and conditions for full details.
- Gift Hampers: All prices for Gift Hampers are inclusive of standard delivery. Surcharges of £18.00 per box apply to orders dispatched to Highlands, Islands or Ireland or remote postcodes.
- Dried Hop Bines: One hop bine is packed per box. All prices for dried hop bines are inclusive of standard delivery for all orders in mainland UK. Orders are generally despatched within 3 working days of receipt of order and are delivered by DHL. Surcharges of £18.00 per box apply to orders dispatched to Highlands, Islands or Ireland or remote postcodes.
- Fresh Hop Bines (available mid August – mid September): One hop bine is packed per box. All prices for fresh hop bines are inclusive of delivery for all orders delivered to mainland UK (excluding Highlands and remote postcodes). Despatch is by 24-hour courier. Orders are only accepted for delivery to areas that can be reached by a 24-hour service. Fresh hop bines are usually delivered on a Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday throughout the season (mid August – mid-September). Friday deliveries can be arranged on special request at additional charge. Surcharges of £18.00 per box apply to orders despatched to Highlands, Islands or Ireland or remote postcodes .
- Hop Plants (available December – mid-April): All prices for hop plants are subject to a £7.50 delivery charge.
- Dried Flowers: The minimum order value for despatch is £24, which can be made up from any combination of bunches or listed decorative arrangements. Delivery is charged at £7.50 per order and are generally despatched within 3 working days of receipt of order and are delivered by DHL. However, please note, arrangements are made to order so may take extra time. Surcharges of £18.00 per box apply to orders despatched to Highlands, Islands or Ireland or remote postcodes.
- Massage & Event Bookings: Confirmations are sent by email and nothing will be sent by post
- Combined orders: You can receive free standard delivery on gifts, oils, essences, foods, flower heads and toiletries if ordered with a dried hop bine or dried flowers.
Requests for quotations for international delivery (including the Republic of Ireland) can be emailed to us, but please note the following conditions:
- Dried Hop Bines - We can dispatch hop bines within the EU. We do not despatch outside the EU because of the customs regulations and restrictions on the import of plant material to most other countries. We are happy to prepare orders for collection/UK delivery for the customer to take overseas themselves.
- Fresh Hop Bines - We cannot despatch fresh hop bines abroad because we cannot guarantee a 24 hour delivery time.
- Hop Plants - Plants can be dispatched to certain countries within the EU but we cannot accept responsibility for delays in delivery. Delivery methods and costs will be agreed with the customer before despatch so please email your request.
- Dried Flowers – Bunches and listed arrangements can be despatched on request within the EU. A minimum order value of £24 applies. Customs restrictions usually limit the import of dried flowers to other countries. Delivery methods and costs will be agreed with the customer before despatch so please email your request.
- Gifts - Many gift items and toiletries can be despatched aboard but there may be import restrictions on certain food items. Please email us with your request and we will do our best to fulfil your order. Returns and refunds For returns and refund information, please read our Terms and Conditions.
For Returns and Refunds, please read our Terms and Conditions.