Want to give someone the joy of browsing our lovely store for themselves? Buy them a Castle Farm gift card to redeem on hundreds of local gifts either in store on online.
After checkout you will be emailed your unique gift code. You can keep this email and your code handy when you shop or add the gift card to your Apple wallet.
GIFT CARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Castle Farm Gift Card / online Gift Code is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
- Gift Cards / Codes can be activated with a minimum value of £10 to a maximum value of £100.The value added to the Gift Card must be in the same currency that the gift card is purchased in.
- Gift Cards / Codes can be used to redeem against products in the farm shop (The Hop Shop), or in our online shop castlefarmkent.co.uk.
- Gift Cards / Codes can be used as full or part payment. If the value of a purchase exceeds the value of the Gift Card then the remainder can be paid with a debit or credit card. If the value of the purchase is less than the value of the Gift Card the remaining balance goes onto the original Gift Card / Code.
- Gift Cards / Codes cannot be used to purchase Gift Cards.
- Gift Cards / Codes cannot be refunded.
- Gift Cards / Codes cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Gift Cards / Codes can be used against products, or tickets for workshops and events, however availability of tickets is not guaranteed. If using for a ticketed event, please ensure you purchase in plenty of time when tickets are released as our events sell out fast.
- Gift Cards / Codes are valid for 12 months from the date of issue unless otherwise stated.
- Gift Cards / Codes purchased online will be sent by email to the purchaser. The unique code needs to be entered into the online store at checkout to redeem. The Gift Code or QR code can also be used in The Hop Shop when shown to the team at check out.
- Gift Cards / Codes ordered in the shop will be presented as a unique code (and QR code) on a receipt which will be provided with a Castle Farm postcard and a copy of the Terms and Conditions. The code can be used to redeem against products in The Hop Shop, or can be entered at checkout in our online shop castlefarmkent.co.uk.
- If a Gift Card / Code is lost or stolen, Castle Farm is only able to replace or reimburse the gift card if the original code can be identified and cancelled. Only the balance remaining when the card was reported lost or stolen will be reimbursed.
- Castle Farm cannot be held responsible for the unauthorised use of a Gift Card / Code where the code has been knowingly or unknowingly disclosed to another party.
- If a product purchased with a Gift Card / Code is returned, the value of the return will be refunded on to the Gift Card / Code used for payment, providing the Gift Card is still active. If the Gift Card / Code is inactive, a new Gift Card will be issued to the value of the returned item(s). If a refund is required for a purchase which was paid for using a Gift Card / Code combined with another method of payment, the refund amount will be credited to the original or new gift card in the first instance, and if the total to be refunded is more than originally paid using the gift card, any outstanding balance will be refunded to the other payment method used.
- Gift Card / Codes remain the property of Castle Farm who has the sole right to cancel a Gift Card if deemed necessary.